Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week Three - G.I. Joe

I am still not done with my post for the week, I will scan and post what I have done a little later this afternoon. When I do finish it up I will update with a completed scan.

For this week's subject I am choosing GI Joe. There is a new channel on my cable provider that showed up last week called the HUB. They have been playing a lot of cool old shows. One of them is the 1980's GI Joe cartoon. So for this week the subject should be your favorite Joe or Cobra character.

3 comments:

  1. I've been crazy the last 3 weeks with work, sickness and deadlines. I'm getting in on this one though.

    I love this blog.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing yours!

    I have actually decided to do one a day all week and post them at the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. argh i forgot about it this week! But its GI JOe so i HAVE to do one!

    ReplyDelete